Throwback Thursdaaaaay! | My 18th Birthday! :)



ENTRANCE:





Stage Part:












Cake & Cupcakes (18 Candles):











BUFFET TABLE:































Debutante's Grand Entrance
































18 ROSES





































18 CANDLES































18 TREASURES










18 TOASTS


18 GRATITUDES




Birthday wish & message:











THE SECOND DRESS:







RANDOM SHOTS:



























 































PHOTO BOOTH SHOTS:





































Waaaaaay overdue post, but I'd just like to share the moments that had happened during my 18th birthday celebration last September 15, 2012 :)

I sort of think that with this post, the pictures speak louder than any words, and I'm also very unsure how I could possibly put into words just how amazing this night was for me (and hopefully for others who attended). 
This was the best night of my life, I was surrounded by my family and relatives, fellow MedTechs and amazing friends. 

I felt like there was so much support in that room and that everyone there was genuinely so happy for me and that was something I was so unprepared for. It was so overwhelming and I felt so happy to be with all these amazing people. I pinch myself every single day that this is my life, and that I have been so blessed to be given these amazing opportunities and to have so many friends who I feel like are standing right beside me the whole way, supporting the things I do. I felt so warm and fuzzy inside the entire evening.

*PINCHES SELF WHILST WRITING THIS BLOG POST*

Among the many friends, church mates, family and other relatives who I am wholeheartedly so grateful to have in my life supporting the things I do and the path I am on, I am also eternally grateful for everyone who have been there for me before.
I love you and thank you for making my dreams come true. As I was remembering everything that had happened, the happiness scale that I'm feeling right now is through the roof, so I will leave you to enjoy this montage of photos from the whole evening.

♥♥♥


alyssafrncsc|2014

You May Also Like

0 comments